In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
The Marshall University Marathon will be held Sunday November 5th, 2023. There is a certified 26.2 mile marathon as well as half-marathon and a 3.25 Mile Run/Walk. The highlight is carrying a football down the field for the final 100 yards to the goal line finish!!
1. Be a part of THE largest marathon in West Virginia.
2. A super fast and flat course (great for running a BQ!).
3. Carry a football down the field through the finish line at Joan C. Edwards Stadium.
4. Fantastic swag for all three races with the ability to upgrade/add items!
5. Great pricing with the ability to earn refunds with referring your friends/family!
6. Enjoy scenic views of the Ohio River and the majestic parks of Huntington, WV.
7. Meet Marco, the mascot of Marshall University.
8. The easiest race logistics EVER! Parking lot less than 100 feet from Start/Finish.
9. Marathoners can choose to place a flower at the Marshall University Memorial fountain
10. Celebrate your run with great post race food and refreshments, including hamburgers and beer!
If you or your business would like to become a financial partner in the Marshall University Marathon we welcome all inquiries. All inquiries can be directed by hitting the "Questions" button below.
The Marshall University Marathon is dedicated to bringing the HealthierUS Initiative to the area. Exercise is a key component of this and we want everyone to take part in this event either as a runner, walker, or volunteer.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Stay up to date on Discounts, Promotions and other Running Related News about the Race! (You can Unsubscribe at Anytime)